Thursday 16 March 2017

IALT work with other people in different subjects to help me in my learning

Safe Positive Blogging Comments
By Hurileigh & Tumanako
GREET
  1. Hello, This is a great piece of writing.
  2. Hi that is some great work of how Donald trump present
  3. Hi my name is Tumanako and I am a year 8 from Tautoro School.


APPRAISE
  1. I like this piece of writing, It is so amazing.
  2. I like how you're doing a writing of how Maui got his fish hook from Tamatoa.
  3. I like how you are using Time Words in this piece of writing.


FEED FORWARD
  1. I like that you did this in your writing but what you can do to help make this a better piece of writing is that you can add a statement at the start or your presentation to make it a bit more better.
  2. I love the way that you have set out your document and on how you made everything sound nicely put out if you have made a mistake you should fix the way you have set it out instead of making a longer version
  3. I really like the way you have put this writing introduction in and made it with your own words and in your own way. It is an excellent part that you have made into a long story, I like it alot.aq


END COMMENT
I think that what you have done here is amazing and I will love to see more of it








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.