Sunday 9 April 2017

WALT: write a reflection about what we did I Technology

This is my Technology reflection 2017

WEEK 6 REFLECTION


I enjoyed making myself a funny looking apron, It was hard making the marks and cutting out the fabric. One of the most challenging parts of my day was making sure that I was ironing the fabric and also making sure to make it all stay in the one place. One of the hard parts is to make the shape the same size as the paper as well. One of the most coolest things that happened to me was getting to do three stitches and even better getting to start the project of an apron. Other then that I think that today was a good day, I had a lot of fun starting my apron.


WEEK 6 REFLECTION SWIMMING


Today our technology class went for a swim at kaikohe Intermediate school. We were told to line up at the deep end of the pool for our practice round in the pool, we were also told what we could do for Example there are the four competitive strokes which is (1) freestyle, (2) backstroke, and (3) breaststroke. These are very helpful Examples that we did in the pool today. At the end of our swimming lesson we lined up the opposite way which is wide ways and we all got a flutter-board to use while we were learning, I was the lucky one I was allowed to use the floating Tyre. At start it was hard to use at the time but as I was using it , it was making me understand more how to use it in the correct way. When it was time to go we all got into rows for our final race, we were allowed to do whatever we wanted to do, like freestyle and so on, when it was my turn to race I leaped into the air and splashed into the water, then I did the freestyle action, and I beat the others to the end.
Then it was time to go so we all left the pool exactly how we got it.


WEEK 10 REFLECTION


Today at technology I made a pocket it was a small pocket but I liked it, I also made a long caterpilla on the bottom of my apron because I had made a little split in the fabric. The most challenging thing that had happened to me was making the aprons straps, they were hard to me because I had to make it the same size and everything on them. The other hard thing was to Iron the fabric to make it the right shape and to make it almost the right length. The most fun part for me at technology would have to be when I was stitching my name onto my little pocket.

WEEK 10 REFLECTION SWIMMING

We never went swimming DUE to bad weather… Cyclone Debbie struck Northland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.