Wednesday 28 June 2017

WALT: use "na te mea" to describe why i feel this way

  1. I am happy because i'm going to Hamilton
     E harikoa ana ahau na te mea ka haere ahau ki Kirikiriroa.
  1. I am sad because i hurt my leg
    E pouri ana ahau na te mea e mamae ana toku waewae.
 
  1. I am sick because the weather is very cold
     E mauiui ana ahau na te mea he tino makariri te rangi.

  4. I am angry because im sick.
    E riri ana ahau na te mea he tino mauiui ahau.  


"Na te mea" means-(Because)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tumanako. My name is Erika and I'm from Saint Patrick's School. This was a very interesting piece of work I really do like how you translated all the sentence in English to Maori. I also liked the little piece of information you included at the bottom. Maybe next time you could enlighten us a little bit more, like do you really feel this way or are these just examples and maybe you can revise you writing. Revising work is actually a really valued thing at our school.
    From Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.