Wednesday 28 June 2017

WALT: write a reflection about what we did while at technology.

WEEK 4 REFLECTION

In Technology today we made casseroles, my working buddy was Seddon and we made a very good dish. I think that the most challenging thing was to make the whole casserole. I had no idea how to make a casserole and I didn't know what the right proportions were for it too. I made it look like it was from a restaurant, I also made the casserole with seddon. He made it look good and he made it all fun.

WEEK 5 REFLECTION

At Technology today we made mac and cheese, I thought that it was going to be hard to make but when I looked at the ingredients I changed my mind and thought I was able to do it. The most challenging part to this was mixing all of the vegetables  together and making sure that they are all mixed in. The most coolest part was getting to eat it all, and not share with anyone else. I had alot of fun making todays task it was fun to make and it was good to eat.
WEEK 6 REFLECTION
In Technology today we made a fettuccine pasta bake, instead of making a new recipe we copied the mac & cheese recipe. I had alot of fun making the Fettuccine, we made it look so cute like it as from a restaurant. My buddy lloyd put all of the toppings onto our Fettuccine then he put it into the oven. The most challenging thing Today was to collect all of the right ingredients and put them in at the right time. At the time I thought that I had some good and flavorful spices, When I put them into the Fettuccine instantly it smelt amazingly GOOD!! I had alot of people wanting to taste it but every time they tried to taste it I told them to go away.   
WEEK 9 REFLECTION
In technology today we made an apple turnover, we made it look like the most prettiest things ever and yet at the time we made a lot of mistakes. I think that the most challenging thing was making the pastry and also making the applesauce. I had alot of fun while making these and I enjoyed eating them too. It was the most nicest thing that I had ever tasted.


I made this as an explanation for what I wrote...Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.